The Battle of Bunker Hill
Please login to see the Active Member Section of the website. This section is available only to members and offers a variety of specialized resources and references. It also includes additional sections for those seeking general information on the society, and specialized information for compatriots holding various offices within the organization. We invite you to browse through the sections listed below to learn more about the many aspects of our society. We hope you find it helpful!
, 1775, by John Trumbull
- Newsletters - Copies of our tri-annual newsletters on the association as well as publications from the National Society.
- Best Practices - A collection of articles, white papers, and guides for the interpretation and implementation of best practices for forming and running a chapter.
- Social Networking - Online resources for networking with other members to express ideas, pose questions, and ultimately share solutions to many of our common challenges.
- Membership Directory - A searchable list of members and a listing of those that have offered to share their insight and expertise on specific topics such as Chapter Development, Awards and Medals, the Color Guard, and the rules and procedures of the society.
- Sample Materials - A collection of letters, guidelines, forms, handbooks, and programs contributed by the society’s members to help with our actiities . In addition, there are excellent guides on how to select activities that are most appropriate to the needs of your chapter.
- Surveys and Benchmarks - Answers to the surveys and questionnaires we give to the membership to focus our attention on areas of particular interest to them. Most were conducted online but some are a mixture of both online and printed solicitations.
- Meeting Minutes - Minutes of our Board of Managers, Treasurer, and Committees as well as the minutes of the boards of the National Society.